Contrary to what you may believe, winter isn’t the only time of the year you need attic insulation in Fargo, ND. Attic insulation is just as necessary in the hot summer months as it is in the middle of December and January. Summer will be here before you know it, so get a jump on the heat and give us a call to install a thick layer of spray foam insulation in your attic today!
- We’re less busy now: In the fall and early winter—when people really start to think about their insulation—we get extremely busy. Even though we pride ourselves on fast service, it can be hard to serve all of our customers in a timely manner when everyone calls to have insulation installed at once. Beat the crowds and get fast service in 2017 by calling us now to install spray foam insulation in your attic!
- Keep heat out: If you’ve ever been in a poorly insulated attic during the middle of the summer, you know how uncomfortably hot it can be. But that stifling heat doesn’t just stay up in your attic. It’ll eventually find its way inside to your living quarters and make life a bit more uncomfortable. A new layer of spray foam insulation will do wonders to make sure that hot air stays outside where it belongs.
- Keep cool air in: What’s the point in turning your AC on this spring and summer if all that refreshing cool air is just going to flow outside? There isn’t one! That’s just a waste of energy. Spray foam insulation is the best insulation option when it comes to trapping cool air inside your walls. As an added bonus, once it’s time to turn your heat on again this fall, your attic insulation in Fargo, ND will keep that warm heat inside.
- Lower your energy bill: The more outside air that sneaks in and cool air that slips out, the harder your air conditioning unit will have to work to keep your home set at your preferred temperature. The harder your unit works, the more your energy bill is going to rise. Spray foam insulation drastically reduces your monthly electric bills, saving you bundles of cash each year.
- Protect against moisture: April showers bring May flowers—and they can also bring major problems to your attic if you don’t have proper insulation. Rainwater from outside can easily penetrate vulnerable, uninsulated parts of your attic. If that moisture gets inside, it’ll quickly turn to mold and mildew. That’ll be a messy cleanup job, and can also be hazardous to your health. New spray foam insulation will create a moisture-proof barrier in your attic and ensure you won’t have mold growing up there this year.
Give Interstate Insulation a call today to install attic insulation in Fargo, ND, and sleep easy this spring and summer knowing that you’ll be living in a more comfortable home and saving tons on your energy bills all year long.
Categorised in: Attic Insulation
This post was written by Writer