What Are the Main Benefits of Fiberglass Insulation in Fargo, ND?June 8, 2018 3:08 am Leave your thoughts
Are you considering an investment in fiberglass insulation in Fargo, ND? This material is ideal for your home. As an industry leader for decades, it is a proven choice to increase comfort, efficiency and savings. Specifically, fiberglass insulation offers the following benefits:
- Energy efficiency: Fiberglass insulation in Fargo, ND allows your home to better maintain consistent temperatures year-round. A lack of appropriate insulation makes a home drafty in the winter and a heat-box in the summer. With fiberglass insulation in place, your home’s HVAC system doesn’t work nearly as hard. This creates better energy efficiency, which is healthy for both the homeowner’s wallet and the environment.
- Flexibility: Fiberglass insulation can be installed in different amounts, based on need. Some areas of the home may need more insulation than others. This flexibility allows for the greatest comfort and efficiency for the home. The wide range of R-values also gives the homeowner more options for meeting various energy code requirements.
- Moisture resistance: In many cases, insulation that has become damp must be replaced. However, fiberglass insulation in Fargo, ND is moisture resistant. If it becomes wet, it can be inspected, dried and cleaned to restore its full R-value. If your insulation suffers water damage, contact a professional to determine the extent of the damage and take the necessary steps to salvage your insulation.
- Fire resistance: Many people think of insulation as extremely combustible. Fiberglass insulation is naturally noncombustible. It does not need to be treated with chemicals to become fire retardant. The sand and recycled glass that makes up fiberglass insulation in Fargo, ND creates an automatic increase in the fire safety of a home.
- Noise reduction: Did you know that fiberglass insulation is sound-absorbent? It is perfect for reducing sound travel to make a home more peaceful and private. Whether you want to reduce the noise of music from a teen’s room or make the garage noise below the nursery quieter, fiberglass insulation is ideal.
- Green qualities: Fiberglass insulation in Fargo, ND is an environmentally friendly product. The industry recycles millions of pounds of containers each year. The fiberglass itself is also made of up to 80 percent recycled glass. Additionally, the sand used to make fiberglass is a naturally renewing resource. These qualities help limit the environmental impact fiberglass has on our planet.
- Longevity: When properly installed, fiberglass insulation is long-lasting. It retains its R-value for a long period of time. This is because the material does not settle. Homeowners can rest assured that their investment in fiberglass insulation will provide great ROI over the long haul.
Would you like to take advantage of these many benefits of fiberglass insulation in Fargo, ND? You’ll enjoy more comfortable surroundings, energy savings and a material that rarely needs replacing due to its durability. To enhance your home with fiberglass insulation, contact the highly trained professionals at Interstate Insulation. We bring extensive experience to every project to ensure you reap all the potential benefits of this product. Reach out to us today to get started.
Categorised in: Fiberglass Insulation
This post was written by Writer