Because heat rises, a poorly insulated roof can lead to skyrocketing winter energy costs, especially during a brutal winter out on the northern edges of the Great Plains. That’s why it’s exceptionally important to invest in high-caliber roofing insulation that keeps your home well-heated.
Working with a qualified insulation expert is the best way to learn about the various types of roofing insulation that are available, and which ones suit your home’s age, style and location the best.
For many people, however, investing in spray foam insulation in Fargo, ND for your roof is an excellent way to make the most of your winter energy expenses. Here are just some of the benefits associated with spray foam roofing:
- Easier installation: Unlike many types of roofing insulation, it’s not necessary to tear off the old roof in order to replace the old insulation. Applying the spray foam itself also consumes minimal time when executed by a qualified professional; that’s why it’s advisable to work with a trusted contractor.
- Saves time and money: Because you don’t have to replace your entire roof in order to install spray foam insulation in Fargo, ND, the process of installing new roofing insulation becomes much more cost-effective and far less invasive than it is with most other insulation methods.
- Exceptional insulation abilities: Out of all insulation materials, spray foam boasts the highest resistance value, meaning that it preserves your heating energy more effectively than any other type of insulating material. This means that investing in spray foam insulation is a great way to maximize your energy spending.
- Easy repairs: Repairing most roofing insulation systems is a complex and challenging task that almost always requires the assistance of a qualified contractor. Spray foam repairs, however, are typically much easier to execute. In most cases, you can fix small spray foam insulation ruptures by yourself, without professional assistance.
- Uplift resistance: Because spray foam creates a perfect seal, it limits the spaces where wind can ‘grab on’ to a roofing system. This means it substantially increases the uplift resistance of your roofing, lowering the possibility it could be torn off by the wind. This is an especially valuable feature on the Great Plains.
- Recoating ability: If you have a spray foam roof that’s about to have its warranty expire, you can still reap the rewards of a roofing warranty without replacing the entire insulation system. You can ask your contractor about recoating services; in many cases, you can invest in a recoat and begin an entirely new warranty.
For more than a decade, Interstate Insulation has been the premier provider of spray foam insulation in Fargo, ND. We’re proud to provide each of our clients with high-quality insulation installation services. We’re capable of installing spray foam, fiberglass and more. Reach out to one of our friendly and exceptionally knowledgeable representatives today to learn more about our comprehensive insulation services, and to schedule a service appointment.
Categorised in: Spray Foam Insulation
This post was written by Writer